Absolute Quality is leading the charge to create a support network for a robust and agile supply chain for the emerging electrification sector.
Significant strategic investments have secured the exciting and rapid development of the electrification sector in the North East of England.
Investments in the region include Nissan, which is expanding its electric vehicle production at its Sunderland car plant and its partner, Envision AESC, will build a flagship electric vehicle hub and a world-first EV manufacturing ecosystem.
Britishvolt will build its first full-scale lithium-ion Gigaplant factory in Northumberland, which is set to become one of the largest buildings in the world.
And Californian electric motor developer and manufacturer, Turntide Technologies, has bought three North East England companies – cleantech engineering firm Avid Technology, UK battery manufacturer Hyperdrive Innovation and EV tech firm BorgWarner Gateshead.
These investments place the region at the forefront of the green energy revolution and a driving force in creating a sustainable economy for the future.
The supply chain opportunities for businesses to seize are significant. There great cost advantage of using suppliers based in the region means there is commitment to support local businesses to expand and be ready for future business demands in the electrification sector.
Absolute Quality, through our consultancy and training services, will lead the charge by supporting the growing, dynamic, and highly knowledgeable supply chain for this sector and economy.
We will help businesses throughout the North East of England to prepare and take advantage of the growing business opportunities in this sector by:
- Building resilience using robust and respected management systems to underpin their business.
- Helping to identify and manage risks and find solutions to issues that they face.
- Optimising opportunities and developing their people, relationships, and reputation using a proactive action plan.
- Ensuring they have the right capabilities for this sector, understand the electrification landscape and where the business can be positioned.
- Supporting and embedding Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards into business operations.
- Driving continual improvements.
We will help build and support a secure, sustainable, and resilient local supply chain capable of competing nationally and internationally. This will also support local communities and provide opportunities to learn new skills and create long-term careers in a huge variety of roles.
There’s never been a better opportunity for companies with the right capabilities to move into the emerging electrification sector. Get in touch for more details and become part of the electrification supply chain.